Who We Are
We are a vibrant, fun and colourful bath and body care brand putting the fun into bath time.
Our products are all made with skin loving quality ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter to smooth and nourish the skin and use quality and sustainably sourced ingredients wherever possible.
We also don’t believe in using ingredients containing parabens or harsh chemicals - we believe skincare can be fun AND nourishing. All of our products are therefore;
- Freshly made
- Cruelty free
- Family owned company, truly independent
We craft our products in small batches for quality control and we ‘make to order’ - this means you receive freshly made products however, you may need to wait a few days for them…. We think this is worth the wait!
Ethical Values and Environmental Impact
We believe our products can be fun AND ethical, with limited or no impact on our environment whilst maximising the goodness we give our skin. We have already made strides this year to change our packaging and so far we have
- Changed our cardboard supplier to an FSC registered supplier - (Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) which means that the outer cardboard packaging we despatch your products in are sourced sustainably and are fully recyclable.
- For our shower products (whipped soaps / sugar scrubs etc), we use PET 100% recyclable plastic packaging - and ensured that these are pretty / useful, so you can wash and reuse them as storage jars!
- We only use biodegradable cosmetic glitter that is friendly to our wonderful environment and that won’t harm our oceans or fish.
- For trade / wholesale customers, they have the option to purchase our bath bombs and solid soaps / bars naked.
- We have changed our packing peanut supplier and our packing peanuts are made of cornstarch and are 100% biodegradable.
- We re-use packaging sent to use to send to you!
- Ensured that our Shea Butter and Cocoa Butters are from sustainable sources
Over the next 12 months we will;
- Change our cellophane bags suppliers and packaging to be a biodegradable option
- Change our curling ribbon to a more sustainable option
- Change our packing tape to a more sustainable option
We do not test on animals and nor do any of our suppliers! Many of our products are Vegan or Vegetarian so we are a cruelty free brand!
More About the Benefits of our Products
Our bath bombs all contain Shea Butter to smooth and nourish your skin and many of those with painted detail or piping detail also contain Cocoa Butter for additional nourishment. We use a very mild foaming agent (SLSA - Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate) and this is much more skin friendly than it’s cousin SLS which is often found in cheaper or mass produced bath bombs.
We use colours that are water-soluble and are suitable and kind to your skin. We have chosen a manufacturer that is vegan friendly, paraben free, allergen free, halal and kosher certified and cruelty free and these colours are sourced from a manufacturer that does not use children to mine or produce these colours.
Our Jelly Soap Base and the Whipped Soap bases are all Vegan and again are cruelty free, SLS and paraben free.
For our scrubs, we have sourced 100% Organic Dead Sea Salts which is genuine sun salt from the Dead Sea works - 1320 feet below sea level s the lowest place on Earth - the Dead Sea. It’s considered a precious jewel of healing and relaxation for people worldwide and with a high concentration of minerals that have shaped from the rocks and the soil and these have been carried from the springs to the sea. Our Himalayan Pink Salt is 100% Organic and is known for its purity and mineral content which are mineral rich and kosher certified and compliant.