Payment via Klarna
The Benefits of Klarna?
- There's 30 days to pay
- No fees or interest charged if you pay within 30 days
- You need to be 18. Subject to financial circumstances.
- You don't need to sign-up first
- No credit application
- Receive your Heavenly Bubbles order first then pay later
- Klarna will email payment instructions to you
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" then “Klarna” after filling in your adress details
What is Klarna?
Klarna are a Swedish payment service provider. Klarna take end-to-end responsibility for your payment. They support 60 million consumers worldwide in over 75,000 e-stores and are very safe to use. Klarna is one of Europe´s a leading alternative payment provider.
How does Klarna work?
When you choose “Klarna” at the checkout, you can one click purchase without adding any payment details. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions to let you know when and how you will need to pay. We’ll send your order to you as normal. You will have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience with no extra cost. You can pay via debit card or bank transfer.
What information do I need to give to Klarna?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you provide the correct details, otherwise, you will not receive the payment information and will be liable for late payment fees.
Am I eligible?
To use Klarna you must be 18 and have a reasonable credit history.
To give Klarna the best chance of identifying you:
- Ensure your billing address is accurate and up to date.
- This should be where your utility bills, financial accounts, and vote are registered.
- Use your full name.
- Getting items shipped to your billing address will increase your chance of acceptance.
- Customers who are bankrupt and/or IVA are unlikely to be accepted.
Do Klarna credit check?
Heavenly Bubbles or Klarna won't run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run their own enquiries but this will not affect your credit score.
Can I deliver to an address other than my billing address?
Yes. When selecting Klarna as a payment method, you can choose to deliver the goods to an address other than your billing address. At the checkout, you will be given the option to enter a separate delivery address.
I’m having trouble placing an order with Klarna, what can I do?
Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address you provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may want to place an order for a smaller amount.
- Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Beauty Bay have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Services
I have been asked to go to Klarna’s site. Is this correct?
Yes. In your email from Klarna you will be provided with further details on how to pay and a link to Klarna’s payment site where you can settle your statement with debit card or bank transfer.
What happens if I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information?
Please contact Klarna’s Customer Service team . They will be able to provide you with the payment details.
Have Klarna received my payment?
After Klarna have received your payment, they will send you payment confirmation to the email address that you have used to place your order. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, please contact Klarna’s Customer Service with your proof of payment.
What if I don’t pay on time?
If you do not pay within 30 days of receiving your Klarna invoice you may be subject to charges; Klarna will send you a reminder to pay your invoice before it’s due. If you fail to pay your invoice this may affect your credit rating.
My parcel hasn’t arrived, but I have received my invoice.
You have no need to pay your statement until you've received your goods.
What happens if I want to return my item?
If you return part of your order, once your return has been received and processed you will receive an updated statement from Klarna. If you return your order in full, Klarna will confirm your statement is closed.
PLEASE NOTE AS TRADE ORDERS ARE MADE ESPECIALLY TO ORDER THESE ORDERS CANNOT BE RETURNED. OF COURSE FAULTY GOODS WILL BE REPLACED AND PAYMENT DELAYED UNTIL DELIVERY HAS TAKEN PLACE.
Can I postpone my Klarna payment?
You can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team to see if it is possible to postpone the due date for your payment.
Do you have any questions regarding your payment?
Please visit Klarna https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service
Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 9.00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
020 300 50 833